Read the following section to access details regarding requirements for admission, application timelines, deposit information, tuition and fees, and other relevant information.
Parents and prospective students are always welcome to visit SMA. Please contact the school to make arrangements for a personal tour. For information by mail, please complete this online inquiry card.
St. Mary of the Annunciation holds open houses in January and November of each year.
Our next open house is scheduled for April 8, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.
Personal Tours may scheduled at your convencience
Our shadow program allows prospective students the opportunity to spend a day visiting our school as they "shadow" a student from class to class. To schedule an appointment, contact Genevieve Fiorente firstname.lastname@example.org in the Admissions Office.
Students are admitted to St. Mary of the Annunciation School according to the following priorities:
- Siblings of students already in the school
- Parishioners registered in St. Mary or St. Richard parishes
- Children of alumni
- Catholic over non-Catholic applicants
Requirements for Admission/Registration
All students must be of the required age and capable of the following academic programs offered by St. Mary of the Annunciation School.
- Children must be three or four years of age by September 1 to be eligible for the Pre-K programs.
- Children must be five years of age by September 1 to be eligible for Kindergarten. All children will be screened to assess developmental readiness.
- Immunization data on the child’s health record must be up to date and submitted.
- Children applying for grades other than the Pre-K and Kindergarten programs must have successfully completed the previous grade.
- The admission process requires a completed application, a $75 nonrefundable application fee, a copy of the most recent report card, report cards or progress reports from the previous two years (if applicable), and standardized testing results from the previous two years (if applicable).
- Parents or guardians must be supportive of the school’s philosophy and cooperate with administration and staff in matters pertaining to school regulations.
- Financial responsibilities must be met according to contractual timelines.
- Students must be willing to cooperate with school regulations and to conduct themselves in a manner befitting a positive and productive learning environment.
- If a child has been tested and has an I.E.P. or a 504, the parent or guardian must present that plan at the time of request for admission to the school.
- In the case of a transfer from another school, parents and students should meet with the Principal.
Tuition Rates 2013-2014
Half-Day Pre-K 4 year olds (5 days)
Half-Day Pre-K 3 year olds (3 days)
Half-Day Pre-K 3 year olds (5 days)
*10 student minimum required for program to run
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary of the Annunciation School!
Genevieve Fiorente, Director of Admissions
978.774.0307 ext. 301