Early Bird Program
Purpose: The purpose of the Early Bird Program is to respond to the expressed need of parents for before school supervision of their children who must be dropped off before the 7:55 a.m. time allowed by the school.
Scheduling and Fees:
- The program will run on the days that school is in session
- Mrs. Kari Norris will supervise the program
- The earliest time for drop off is 7:15 a.m.
- The cost of the program is $5.00 per child per day
- Program is only available to currently enrolled students
- Payment must accompany the schedule
- Parent will receive a schedule prior to the end of the current month
- No refunds or exchanging days after the schedule has been received
Students should be dropped off at the front door, they will be let into the building and proceed to Mrs. Norris’s classroom.
The program does not provide breakfast.
Students will be escorted to the school yard or the cafeteria in inclement weather at 8:00 a.m. where they will be supervised by school personnel until the bell rings at 8:15 a.m.
If you have questions regarding the program, please contact Mrs. Linda Woods 978 774-0307 x 312.